After the sudden death of "Real World" star Joey Kovar authorities revealed that they suspect he died as a result of a lethal mixture of Viagra, cocaine and alcohol. TMZ talked to sources close to Joey, who revealed that he arrived at a woman's house in Chicago Ridge, Illinois, asking her to take him to a place where he could get some more cocaine.
The woman, Stacey Achterhof, refused to take Joey to the location, but asked if he would stay at her place instead. Joey then allegedly took some Viagra, he and Stacey "messed around," but didn't have sex and she later fell asleep. Early Friday morning Stacey awoke to find Joey bleeding from the ears and nose.
Stacey was grilled extensively by the cops on Friday, where she revealed she had saw him take Adderall and Xanax in recent weeks. Sources close to Joey say that he was prescribed the medication, but often took more than the prescribed amount. At this point it doesn't look like Stacey will be criminally be charged in Joey's death.
Law enforcement suspect that Joey had an aneurysm due to the combination of drugs he ingested, but Toxicology tests in coming weeks will pinpoint his actual cause of death.